Friday, September 16, 2011

Cramp-o-rama

So I've been having weirdo cramps. Never terribly intense, and I understand that this is supposedly normal so I'm not really worried about them.. but they're kind of a pain in my ass. Literally. After not having had menstrual cramps for the last.. oh.. 17 years, it's really kind of a bummer to have them at all, much less each hour or so. They give me a slightly uneasy feeling, but only for about 2-4 minutes, then they fade. I'm hoping that this is one of those pesky first trimester things that will go away.

Still haven't been feeling ill, which is great. Smell continues to be stronger every day, and I've started finding certain things distasteful. I'm not sure if that's the baby or just me being picky. But it's not nausea, more like "that really doesn't taste good to me at ALL." I'm starting to get bummed about some of the things I'm having to skip. I tried to order sandwiches for delivery today, and realized that everything I wanted either had blue cheese or cold cuts. Gah! Oh well.. white whine.

On the more pleasant side, I am excited about getting prenatal massage from my very favorite masseuse ever. I saw him yesterday and he said that he'd be able to give me a deal for regular visits. I'm looking at going once every other week, as I think I'll probably need it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment